Tool path spatial transformations
Click the right mouse button on the operation and select the <Transform tool path> item from the context menu. The opened dialog matches to the model transformation dialog.
The type of the spatial transformation is selected by the bookmark:
- <Move> bookmark allows to define the linear move the tool path by three axis;
- <Rotate> bookmark allows to rotate the tool path around Z axis;
- <Symmetry> bookmark allows to make the symmetry transformation relative any vertical plane;
- <Scale> bookmark allows to perform evenly and unevenly scaling of tool path;
- <Locate Zero> bookmark allows to move the tool path using the dimensions of toolpath.